Geometry Lead Author for the High School Curriculum
- Developed 8 instructional units for a problem-based, standards-aligned Geometry course.
- Includes student tasks, teacher lesson plans, assessments, and supplemental materials.
- Piloted during the 2018-2019 school year.
- Available open source now!
Featured Blog Posts:
- Equitable Teaching Practices in IM K-12 Math, August 2020
- Rigor in Proofs, March 2019
- Catalyzing Change through the IM Algebra 1, Geometry, Algebra 2 Math, November 2018
- Proof in IM’s High School Geometry (A Sneak Preview), November 2018
- Levels of Rigor in Proofs, co-presented with Gabe Rosenberg, NCTM Annual Conference 2019
- Equity in the Illustrative Mathematics Curriculum: Diverse Tools for a Diverse Classroom, co-presented with Melissa Schumacher, NCTM Regional Conference 2019
- Make Symbols Meaningful: How the IM Curriculum Structure Helps Students Learn Mathematical Language, co-presented with Melissa Schumacher, NCTM Regional Conference 2019
- Finding the Words in a Problem Based Curriculum, co-presented with Max Ray-Riek, Pennsylvania Council of Teachers of Mathematics 2018